Connecting the AZT-805W to your WiFi network
To connect the AZT-805W to your wireless network, you will need:
- A device with WiFi capability and an available IP address on your network
- Have your network’s WiFi SSID
- Network password
- Network encryption type available
To connect your 805W printer to your wireless network:
- Plug in and turn on the printer
- Open the Network Settings on your WiFi enabled device
- Connect to Simple WiFi
- Note: There is no password to access the Simple WiFi network. You can add a password after connecting for added security.
- Open a web browser, and in the URL, type 192.168.2.1.
- A Security dialog box will display requesting a user name and password.
- In the User name field, enter admin
- In the Password field, enter 1234567
- Click OK
- The Simple WiFi Module page will display
- Click Wireless Settings in the left-hand column of the screen
- Type the WiFi SSID into the SSID Updated Field.
- Note: Your WiFi SSID may be named after the brand of router. The SSID is case sensitive.
- From the NetWork Mode drop-down box, select INFRA (STA).
- From the Encryption drop-down box, select WPA1PSK/WPA2PSK (AUTO).
- In the Encryption Key dialog box, enter your WiFi network password.
- Press SUBMIT to save your changes.
- Turn the printer off for 5 seconds, then back on