Connecting Printer to USB / Serial
1. insert the USB / Serial cable into the printer by attaching
the USB / Serial cable to the fourth (USB) or fifth (Serial)
port from the left
2. Connect the end of the USB cable to the PC’s USB cable
port, or the Serial cable to the PC's COM port
3. See sections 2.4, 2.5, and 2.5.1 for serial connection
settings in the main user manual for the AZT-805W
Accessing the DIP Switches (For Serial Connections)
1. Ensure that the printer is powered off.
2. Turn the printer upside-down to reveal the bottom panel of the printer.
3. Press up on the plastic clasp on the cover to remove the DIP switch cover.
4. Slide the DIP switches to your desired settings. Refer to the Self-Test printout or section 2.5.1 in the main user manual for the AZT-805W
Installing Printer Drivers
Note: The following instructions are for users with windows 7,
1. Run AZT.7036
8, and 10 operating systems. Download the Driver Installation
Tool from https://www.dropbox.com/s/puqs7q2cew07vi2/AZT_Printer_Drivers.zip?dl=1
2. Select AZT-805W from the list.
3. Chose the port you connected the printer to. Example,
if you connected the printer via USB, look for USB001 on
the list. Or if connected to a Serial port, pick the correct COM port number
4. Click Finish